Sunday, April 17, 2011

School starts tomorrow and i'm really having mixed feelings about it. New classmates, new modules, new stress level and the current problems I have in my head...... And just in case I've to be in an emo state where I've got no one to talk to, I brought my storybook along in my bagpack!

Met up w Waicheng+Haozhe in the day and we had a good amount of ikea food (y) To sum it all up, our little meet-up was gr8. All the inside jokes and what not. I learnt a new german word too HAHAHAHA.

Happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad happy sad. That's what you make me feel everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment