Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bloodsucking succubus, what the fuck is up with this?
I've tried in this department but I ain't had no luck with this
It sucks but it's exactly what I thought it would be
Like trying to start over
I got a hole in my heart, I'm some kind of emotional rollercoaster
Something I won't go on till you toy with my emotion, so it's over
It's like an explosion every time I hold you,
I wasn't joking when I told you, you take my breathe away
You're a supernova

Tears stream down both of my cheeks
Then I let you just go and just give
And before I put that gun to my temple
I told you this:
And I would've done anything for you
To show you how much I adored you
But it's over now
It's too late to save our love
Just promise me you'll think of me every time you look up in the sky and see a star

When love fails, Eminem speaks. My blog's becoming a lyrical journal haha gosh

No comments:

Post a Comment